Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 230 – The Burden Of Babylon (Isaiah 13:1-22)
1. In this context, who is Isaiah prophesying about?
2. Concerning Babylon, was God angry with them?
3. Did the Lord promise destruction to the Babylonians?
4. Were the Babylonians going to stay strong through GodŐs judgment on them?
5. Was that day of the Lord going to be ŇniceÓ (so to speak)?
6. Were miraculous things going to occur during this judgment day of the Lord?
7. Were the Babylonians going to be able to stand strong against GodŐs judgment?
8. Who was God going to stir up against the Babylonians?
9. How complete was the destruction of Babylon going to be?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager