Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 229 – Anger Turned Away Through Praising God (Isaiah 12:1-6)
1. What is “that day” as we begin chapter twelve?
2. In “that day”, why did Isaiah prophesy that Israel would praise God?
3. Does knowing that God is your salvation bring trust and remove fears?
4. What type of wells were going to bring joy through the drawing out of water?
5. Does true salvation cause you to talk about God to others?
6. Should songs to God include singing about things He has done?
7. Did Israel have reason to cry out and shout?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager