Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 228 – The Branch Through The Remnant (Isaiah 11:1-16)
1. What was to come forth out of the stem of Jesse?
2. Would that person who came forth from the stem of Jesse be ignorant and use carnal judgment?
3. Would that person who came forth from the stem of Jesse use righteousness?
4. What imagery is used to show that this person, who came forth from Jesse, would unite prey and predator?
5. How, using verse ten, can you prove that we are talking about Jesus?
6. What was the coming of Christ to mean for the remnant of Israel?
7. What did the coming of Christ mean for those who envied and opposed Israel?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager