Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 227 – It Shall Come To Pass Through Lebanon Shall Fall (Isaiah 10:20-34)
1. Did the remnant of Israel have hope to look forward to after the Assyrians?
2. Did God want His remnant to fear the Assyrians?
3. GodŐs anger did not quickly subside, but did He give hope that it would subside?
4. Were the Assyrians going to get away with enslaving Israel?
5. Had the Assyrians conquered some cities in Israel?
6. What city remained free from Assyrian invasion?
7. What was God going to do to the high and haughty ones along with the forest and Lebanon?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager