Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 226 – Woe To Them Through A Child Might Write Them (Isaiah 10:1-19)
1. Was/Is God pleased with those who rule unrighteously and treat the defenseless as prey?
2. Were those oppressors that God was angry at going to be able to escape His anger?
3. Who did God use as a rod of anger against the people of His wrath?
4. Were the Assyrians acting solely on their own desires against Samaria and Jerusalem?
5. Were the children of Israel overly confident in their leaders and cities?
6. Why did God punish the Assyrians AFTER doing His will?
7. What was God going to do to the Assyrians?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager