Contact Information For Brian A. Yeager
To email me, click here: email@example.com
If you'd like to have a phone conversation, this is my cellular phone number: 915-525-5794
1. I get many emails from people who want to "prove their point". I will not engage in email debates (II Timothy 2:23).
2. I get many emails from people who ask questions, but they've already settled on another answer.
• If you ask me a question I am ready and will provide a Bible answer (I Peter 3:15; 4:11). It is your task to verify that my answer is right (Acts 17:10-11). If you study and conclude it is not, you should avoid me (Romans 16:17).
• If you have already come to a conclusion on what "you believe", don't waste my time or yours by asking a question (Proverbs 21:2).
• If you are writing and asking questions, I will at some time offer to study with you over the phone or in person (depending on where you live). If you are just out to waste someone's time, use social media which is aimed at that goal (i.e. Facebook).
3. I will not soft peddle the truth (I Corinthians 2:1-5; cf. Galatians 4:16). Truth is very sharp (Hebrews 4:12). If you want someone to lie to you and tell you falsehood, I am not the one to write (Galatians 1:10).
• If you act foolishly, I will not hesitate to use the word "fool" or "foolish" (Galatians 3:1-3). This goes for other words, such as "brutish" [stupid] (Psalms 94:8). I do not attempt to be mean, but to be clear. You cannot act stupid and end up in Heaven. Sometimes, some people, need to be told that. Consider Jesus' rebuke of Peter if you are struggling to grasp this point (Matthew 16:21-23).
• Therefore, if you want to be a sinner and not be told you are sinning (in any variety of accurate terminology), you should not speak with a faithful preacher of the Gospel. If you think such things are not "Christ-like", you should learn about our Lord a bit more (i.e. Matthew 23:1-39 and Luke 24:15-27).
• Sometimes, to be saved, a sharp rebuke is necessary (Titus 1:10-14).
4. I will provide Scriptures that answer your questions. You must be willing to verify those Scriptures and search them out (Ephesians 5:10 and I Thessalonians 5:21).
5. The word of God is the only standard upon which I will converse with someone (II Timothy 3:15-17 and II Peter 1:3). If you think you've got the truth because you've "grown up in the church", if you've "sat at the feet of some great preacher", if you've graduated from some school, etc., you're lost and I cannot help you. Don't waste my time or yours (Proverbs 9:8 and Colossians 4:5)!!!
6. If you are looking to obey the Lord, there may be high costs to consider. That is the teaching of Jesus, not my own doctrine (Luke 14:25-33). One of those likely costs is that you may need to physically move from where you live, work, have family, etc. to a location with a faithful congregation to serve the Lord with. It is highly likely that you are not in an area with a faithful congregation for various reasons (i.e. Matthew 7:13-20, Luke 13:23-24, Revelation 2:1-3:22, etc.). If it was necessary, would you be willing to move to El Paso, TX to be saved and continue faithfully serving Christ? If not, think about Luke 9:57-62 before asking that burning Bible question you have.
7. Jesus has gone to prepare a place for the faithful to be jointly have an inheritance with Him (John 14:1-3 and Romans 8:17). He died so that you can have your sins completely removed (Revelation 1:5). That is exciting, but also bears some responsibility. It is my work to help people learn all of this. If you've made it this far and you think you should email me, ask yourself this question... Why are you about to email a minister of the Gospel of Christ? If you are really looking for answers (even if we may have several exchanges and you need time to see the truth), please contact me. I will, with much long-suffering, be willing to help you to know and obey the truth (II Timothy 4:2).
If you have read and understood the above, click here: