Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 208 – In The Hand Of God Through One Sinner Destroys Much Good (Ecclesiastes 9:1-18)
1. In whose hands are the righteous, the wise, and their works?
2. What event happens to all?
3. What remained with the living that was gone with the dead?
4. Should you enjoy life on this earth while you have it?
5. Can you have enough strength, wisdom, or money to avoid what chance and time can do to a person?
6. Can we always know when something bad is coming upon us?
7. Can a wise man defeat a strong man?
8. Though wisdom is greater than strength, do people always listen to the wise?
9. Are the words of the wise heard in quiet better than the cry of a ruler among fools (Note: The KJV is not very clear in wording in this verse)?
10. How many sinners does it take to destroy much good?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager