Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 206 – Proved By Wisdom Through Man Made Upright (Ecclesiastes 7:23-29)
1. Did Solomon reach the level of wisdom he desired?
2. Are there some things beyond our reach of knowledge?
3. Is your heart involved in the searching out of wisdom, the reason of things, etc.?
4. What did Solomon say was more bitter than death?
5. What did Solomon seek to find the account [Strong’s #2808; reasoning] of which he could not find?
6. Whose fault is it that mankind erred?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager