Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 203 – A Common Evil Through Who Can Tell A Man What Is After Him (Ecclesiastes 6:1-12)
1. What common evil did Solomon say he has seen among men?
2. What kind of end is there that is worse than an untimely birth [an aborted child or child that is premature and falls from the womb]?
3. What “one place” awaits everyone, even if one where to live two thousand years?
4. Can you work hard enough to fill your appetite?
5. Answer this question: “For what hath the wise more than the fool? what hath the poor, that knoweth to walk before the living” (Ecclesiastes 6:8)?
6. What good does the wandering of desire do for us?
7. Can we change what has already past or fight against he that is mightier than us?
8. Are there a few things that increase vanity?
9. What realities are stated in the last verse of chapter six?
© 2012 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager