Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 201 - Keep Thy Foot Through He That Is Higher Than They (Ecclesiastes 5:1-8)
1. When coming into the house of God, should one be casual and careless?
2. Why shouldnŐt we be rash with our mouths?
3. Can a busy day have an effect on what you dream?
4. Does God expect us to keep whatever vows [promises] we make to Him?
5. What is better than making a promise and not keeping it?
6. Should you speak and then later have to go back and say that what you stated was a mistake?
7. What resides in the multitudes of dreams and words?
8. Is God aware of injustices that occur in this world?
© 2012 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager