Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 200 – Two Are Better Than One Through No Rejoicing For The King (Ecclesiastes 4:9-16)
1. Can two people work together and share in the reward?
2. Is it good to be alone if you fall?
3. What benefit could there be to traveling with a companion in times of cold weather?
4. Is it harder for a predator to attack you if you have others with you?
5. In what way is it better to be a poor child that has wisdom than being an old king?
6. Can someone who had been in bondage become a king?
7. In the context of talking about the reign of kings, are kings always honored once the next generation is ready to reign?
© 2012 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager