Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 199 – No Comforter Through Being Alone (Ecclesiastes 4:1-8)
1. When considering the carnal side of life, who is comfortless and who is powerful?
2. In seeing the oppression and lack of comfort in this world, is it better to be living or to be dead?
3. In fact, are there times wherein it would be better to have never been born?
4. Could your hard work turn out to be something that causes others to envy you?
5. What verse, in our current context of study, describes a lazy person?
6. What is better than having an abundance of things that are accompanied with travail and vexation of spirit?
7. What is the point of working hard and gaining wealth if you have no one to share it with?
© 2012 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager