Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 197 – What Profit In Labor Through God Requireth That Which Is Past (Ecclesiastes 3:9-15)
1. What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth (use Scriptures outside of Ecclesiastes 3:9-15 to answer this question)?
2. If you do a word study on the words “travail” and “exercised” (as it is used in Ecclesiastes 3:10), how does that help you to understand this verse?
3. While things of God may be in your heart, can you find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end?
4. Should we be able to rejoice [be glad] in this life?
5. Should we enjoy the good of our labors?
6. If God so chooses, can He make something to last as long as He wants it to?
7. Does history repeat itself?
© 2012 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager