Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 196 – To Every Thing There Is A Season (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)
1. People often use Ecclesiastes 3:1 to teach that everything happens for a reason. How do you know that this is not what this verse teaches?
2. Do living things have a season wherein they will end?
3. Is there ever an appropriate time to kill and destroy?
4. We know that as GodŐs people we should be happy (Psalms 144:15), but are there appropriate times for us to mourn and be sorrowful?
5. What are some things you could think of that would involve appropriate times to cast away stones or gather stones?
6. Are there times when we should not embrace?
7. Are there times for gain and times for loss?
8. Are there times when we should not speak?
9. Is there any time when love and peace have to be set aside?
© 2012 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager