Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 194 – The Son Of David Through Grief That Comes With Wisdom (Ecclesiastes 1:1-18)
1. Based on verse one and verse twelve, who is the penman of Ecclesiastes?
2. How much of life does the Preacher call vanity?
3. “What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun” (Ecclesiastes 1:3)?
4. How do we know that “the earth abideth for ever”, is an exaggerated statement?
5. How much activity is going on around us at all times?
6. As the world naturally goes through cycles, are there new things happening?
7. What did the Preacher give his heart to?
8. Can we undo what has occurred in the past?
9. Was the Preacher wiser than others?
10. Does wisdom and knowledge always bring joy to our lives?
© 2012 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager