Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 211 – Remember Thy Creator Through The Judgment (Ecclesiastes 12:1-14)
1. While the previous chapter concluded that youth is vanity (Ecclesiastes 11:9-10), why should one remember God in his or her youth?
2. Is there a separation of body and spirit at death?
3. How much of physical life did Solomon conclude is vanity?
4. Did the preacher keep wisdom to himself?
5. Did the preacher give much thought to what he said?
6. Are the words of the wise unmoving and unable to be piercing?
7. Can one study too much?
8. What is the conclusion of the whole matter?
9. With life in this world bringing about vanity, what should we be more focused on?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager