Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 210 – Casting Bread Upon Water Through Vanity Of Youth (Ecclesiastes 11:1-10)
1. Could one plant in water and find results later?
2. Should we help others in preparations for bad times that may come?
3. Can we expect that things such as rain and fallen trees are sure to happen?
4. If one spends his time watching for signs of things to come, will he ever accomplish any work?
5. Will man ever be able to figure out everything about God?
6. Can we always know what is going to work out for good or not?
7. While we can enjoy good times what do we also need to be aware of?
8. Should young folks remember that God does not overlook their works?
9. Would young people be wise to free themselves from things which cause injury to them physically and spiritually?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager