Words Of Truth
"That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth..." (Proverbs 22:21).
An Overview Of The Old Testament
Part 209 – Dead Flies Through DonŐt Curse The King (Ecclesiastes 10:1-20)
1. What does dead flies and a little folly have in common?
2. Does the fool have his heart in the same place as a wise individual?
3. Does the actions of a fool expose him for what he is?
4. If the anger of the ruler rises against you, should you get out of line or yield to that ruler?
5. Are the logical people always in the place of authority?
6. What can happen to people who dig pits or move stones?
7. Is wisdom profitable even when it comes to using tools?
8. What do a serpent and a babbler have in common?
9. Should a fool talk?
10. Why does the labor of a foolish person weary him?
11. How much does a king have an impact on a nation?
12. Is it wise to trust a lazy person to upkeep a property?
13. Can money send a powerful message?
14. Can you curse those in power in private and think that your words or thoughts will stay private?
© 2013 Feel free to use the material on this website, but nothing is to be used for sale! – Brian A. Yeager