Another Sermon Outline By Brian A. Yeager
Choose One Or The Other
A. People like to play around with their decisions to serve the Lord (Acts 24:24-25).
1. Trying to ride the middle makes the Lord sick (Revelation 3:15-16).
2. People who talk the talk must step up and do (Romans 2:13).
B. With Heaven and Hell in the balance do you really want to play games (Matthew 25:46)?
1. God has done His part (I Timothy 1:15).
a. Will you spit in the face of Christ (Mark 15:19)?
b. Are you trampling Him under foot (Hebrews 10:26-31)?
2. Now, when will you do your part (Luke 9:23 and Hebrews 5:8-9)?
II. Body: Choose whom you serve (I Kings 18:21) for you cannot serve two masters (Matthew 6:24).
A. There is no such thing as “in between” with God (Luke 11:23).
1. You’re in one camp or the other (John 8:44 and I John 3:8-12).
2. God requires us to leave the camp of the evil (II Corinthians 6:14-18).
3. After leaving the camp of evil, God expects us to not turn back (Zephaniah 1:4-6 and II Peter 2:20-22).
B. Your heart cannot be divided (Hosea 10:1-2).
1. God expects our whole hearts given to Him (Deuteronomy 6:5, Psalms 119:2, and Luke 10:25-27).
2. Do not try to partially get it done (I Timothy 5:21).
C. To properly serve God we must THROUGHLY amend our ways (Jeremiah 7:1-5).
1. Repentance requires turning completely from our errors (Ezekiel 14:6, Ezekiel 18:30, Acts 26:20, and II Timothy 2:19).
2. This old “what, what did I do” garbage (Jeremiah 8:4-6) doesn’t do it (Romans 14:12).
III. Conclusion: Who [God or Satan] Is Your Choice?
A. Indecisiveness equates to instability (James 1:8).
B. Double minded individuals have one choice that will save them (James 4:8).
© 2010 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. – Brian A. Yeager