Those Blind Vs. Those Blinded
1. If you are led into error willfully or through deception, will you be excused (Exodus 32:1-2; 19-21, I Kings 12:25-33, Proverbs 29:27, Isaiah 3:12, Isaiah 9:16, and Matthew 15:14)?
2. Are there some who want to be led astray (I Kings 22:3-18, Isaiah 30:9-11, Jeremiah 5:31, John 3:20, and II Timothy 4:2-5)?
3. Are there some who are just duped (Matthew 24:11, Matthew 24:24, and Romans 16:17-18)?
4. Do false teachers look and act like false teachers (II Corinthians 11:12-15, II Peter 2:1-3, and Jude 3-4)?
5. Whose fault is it if we are fooled into believing error (Acts 17:10-11, Ephesians 5:6, and I John 4:1)?
6. Are preachers supposed to be elevated (Romans 12:10, I Corinthians 4:6, I Corinthians 9:19-23, I Corinthians 12:20-25, and II Corinthians 4:5; cf. Matthew 23:8-12)?
7. Do false teachers only come in the form of Gospel Preachers (Acts 20:28-31 and Galatians 2:4)?
8. What are some things that cause us to be easy prey for false teachers (Malachi 2:7-8, Colossians 2:8; 20-23, I Thessalonians 5:21, I Timothy 1:3-4, I Timothy 4:7, Titus 1:11, and II Peter 3:16-18)?
*Note: ItŐs kind of hard to inspect fruit if you donŐt know what youŐre looking for (Matthew 7:15-20)!!!
© 2010 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager