Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
1. As we begin chapter nine, are we changing subjects from what we learned in chapter eight?
2. In what way did the Corinthians provoke many?
3. What did Paul do to make sure his boasting of the Corinthians was not in vain?
4. What motivation is there in giving bountifully?
5. Should one be forced into giving?
6. When doing right, can Christians expect to have sufficiency in all things?
7. Who were they all thankful to for their bountifulness?
8. When helping brethren in need, should you help them to just barely get by?
9. Who is supposed to get the glory when Christians take upon themselves the fellowship of helping one another?
10. Did those being helped by the Corinthians pray and thank God for the help they were getting?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager