Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
1. Is it right for a Christian to maintain some level of sin in his or her life?
2. Was Paul able to confidently say he had done nothing wrong to anyone?
3. Was Paul working to condemn the Corinthians?
4. In times of tribulation, what brought comfort to Paul and Timothy?
5. What kind of sorrow did Paul work to bring to the Corinthians who had sinned?
6. Did the sorrow Paul brought to the Corinthians produce anything good?
7. Did Paul have any shame of anything he said in regard to the Corinthians?
8. Did the church in Corinth readily accept Titus?
9. Did Paul have any confidence in the Corinthians?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager