Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
1. Did Paul and Timothy speak freely, with open hearts, to the saints in Corinth?
2. Who straitened [restricted] the Corinthians?
3. Did Paul expect the Corinthians to enlarge their hearts in the same manner he had toward them?
4. What two rhetorical questions show that we should not have fellowship with the unrighteous?
5. What part should Christians share with unbelievers and idolatry?
6. Does the Lord want Christians to remain in fellowship with the unrighteous?
7. What type of relationship does God have with Christians when we separate ourselves from the unrighteous?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager