Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
(II Corinthians 5:12-21)
1. Should we be more concerned about how we appear to be or what is in our hearts?
2. Whether Paul was reportedly beside himself or sober, was his state of mind for himself or for others?
3. Is it correct to say that Christ died for us [Christians] because we were all spiritually dead?
4. Should we live to ourselves or to Christ?
5. Should our relationships be carnal or spiritually based?
6. Once in Christ, are you still the same person you use to be?
7. Who chose to see that man was reconciled to the Lord?
8. What part did Paul play in reconciling those in Corinth to God?
9. Through whom are we made the righteousness of God?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager