Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
(II Corinthians 4:1-12)
1. What was one motivator that kept Paul and Timothy from tiring in the work of the Lord?
2. Did Paul try clever tactics and misdirection in teaching the Gospel?
3. What can cause the Gospel to be hidden from someone?
4. Did Paul and Timothy try to exalt themselves through their work in preaching?
5. Did Paul consider the knowledge of God something valuable?
6. With all that Paul and Timothy were facing, did they feel destroyed and forsaken?
7. Were Paul and Timothy willing to suffer as Christ did so that Christ would continue to be made known in the world?
8. What worked in Paul and Timothy?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager