Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
(II Corinthians 4:13-5:11)
1. Did Paul teach in full faith of what he was saying?
2. Can we know that we’ll be raised up to be with the Lord and the saints?
3. Is the work of true teaching selfish?
4. As our physical bodies decay, should we focus our attention on that or on something else?
5. When your physical body is dissolved, what do you have to look forward to?
6. What caused Paul and Timothy to groan?
7. What earnest [security] was given to Paul and Timothy that gave them confidence in the life to come?
8. Was it the earnest that God gave or was it faith that caused them to walk spiritually?
9. What did Paul and Timothy have confidence in that caused them to labor?
10. Who will we stand before Christ on the Judgment Day?
11. What motivated Paul and Timothy to persuade men to obey the Lord?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the Lord’s work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager