Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
(II Corinthians 3:1-18)
1. If the Corinthians felt they needed letters of commendation from Paul and Timothy, whom did Paul tell them to look to for his examination?
2. Did Paul trust in his own abilities to do the LordŐs work or the abilities that God gave him?
3. Was the Old Testament as beneficial to man as the New Testament is?
4. Why did Paul and Timothy use great plainness of speech?
5. Did Moses clearly reveal all things to come to the children of Israel?
6. What kept Israel, in the first century, from seeing the truth in Christ?
7. What would happen had Israel turned to the Lord?
8. Did the coming of the Spirit of the Lord have anything to do with spiritual liberty?
9. Is the glory of the Lord, which was once hidden, now clearly able to be understood?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager