Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
(II Corinthians 1:1-12)
1. What can we learn from the first verse of this epistle?
2. From whom did Paul extend grace and peace to the church in Corinth?
3. To whom did Paul give credit for being his comforter in times of trouble?
4. Were the lives of Timothy and Paul easy, without any suffering?
5. For what reasons was Paul willing to be afflicted and face sufferings?
6. Did the Christians in Corinth face any sufferings?
7. What caused Paul and Timothy to be reminded not to trust in themselves?
8. How did the church in Corinth help Paul?
9. Did Paul trust in fleshly wisdom?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager