Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
1. While Paul did not consider it expedient to continue to glory, did he reveal that he had visions?
2. When Paul had visions, was there always clarity in what he was seeing?
3. What was the man, that Paul had a vision of, caught up into?
4. If Paul does glory, what was he going to glory in?
5. Did Paul want to be exalted?
6. What happened to Paul so that he should not be exalted above measure?
7. How many times did Paul plead with the Lord concerning what had befallen him?
8. Did the Lord heal Paul after Paul pleaded for Him to do so?
9. How did Paul look at his sufferings?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager