Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
1. In what way did Paul mean for them to understand his jealousy over the Corinthians?
2. What did Paul fear that could have corrupted the Corinthians from the simplicity in Christ?
3. Was there any concern that the Corinthians would listen to false doctrine?
4. Though Paul did not feel worthy to be an Apostle (I Corinthians 15:9), was he behind the others?
5. Did Paul lack in knowledge?
6. Was Paul one that tried to exalt himself?
7. How did Paul keep himself from being a financial burden to the church in Corinth?
8. Did Paul boast of the financial support he received from the churches in Macedonia because he did not love the Corinthians for their lack of support?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager