Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
1. What reminder did those who thought they were in Christ need from Paul?
2. How were the Apostles supposed to use their authority?
3. What did the Corinthians think about PaulŐs bodily presence?
4. Was Paul going to come to them in a different way than how he wrote?
5. Is it wise to measure yourself as though you are the standard to be measured by?
6. Did Paul and Timothy try to appear greater than what God had made them to be?
7. Were Paul and Timothy going to take credit for the work others did in the Gospel?
8. In whom should Christians glory?
9. Whose commendation should we seek?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager