Studies In The Book Of II Corinthians
1. In what manner did Paul beseech [invoke] the church in Corinth?
2. Did some in Corinth think that Paul was carnal in his ways?
3. What type of warfare are we involved in?
4. What should we bring into captivity to the obedience of Christ?
5. Was there a need to deal with the disobedient in Corinth when the others submitted themselves to obedience?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager