Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 9:1-27)
1. Based on the first three verses of I Corinthians 9, were there people that questioned PaulŐs apostleship?
2. Using other Scriptures, did the Apostles have authority to eat, drink, and marry a sister in Christ?
3. Should those who preach the Gospel be able to refrain from secular work and be supported financially by brethren?
4. Why didnŐt Paul take support or exercise some of the liberties given unto him?
5. Did Paul preach the Gospel for self-glory or some sort of earthly benefit to himself?
6. Did Paul make efforts, using authorized liberties, to be on the same level as others?
7. Does salvation require hard work?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager