Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 8:1-13)
1. Can knowledge become dangerous?
2. Are there people who think they have knowledge, but in reality they know nothing?
3. What do you have to do to be known of God?
4. What contributing factor caused some to have defiled consciences when they ate meats that were sacrificed to idols?
5. Is there a certain type of meat that will affect your relationship with God if you eat it?
6. When should you refrain from eating certain types of meats?
7. Should we be concerned about what others see us doing?
8. Who have you sinned against when you wound the weak conscience of a brother in Christ?
9. Was the Apostle Paul willing to give up his liberties because of the conscience of another?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager