Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 7:25-40)
1. Would a virgin have sinned if he or she did not follow PaulŐs advice about not getting married because of the present distress?
2. During the present distress Paul wrote of, should those who did get married have planned on a long and peaceful relationship?
3. When one gets married, will he or she have some cares for things that are of the world?
4. Why did Paul bring these things before those in Corinth?
5. Is there authorized freedom to decide whether or not a virgin, who passes her age of maturity, shall be given in marriage?
6. How long is a wife bound to her husband?
7. Though Paul gave his judgment multiple times in this chapter, what does he state to give his judgment on these things greater weight?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager