Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 7:1-11)
1. Since it is not good for a man to touch a woman, what is to be done to avoid fornication?
2. When you are married, whom do you surrender your body to?
3. Would it please God if a husband or a wife just decided to stop having sexual relations with his or her spouse?
4. Why would we pay any attention to something Paul wrote if he said it is not a command of the Lord?
5. In PaulŐs estimation, was it better to be married or unmarried?
6. What did Paul say about those who could not contain themselves?
7. Is our Lord pleased when there is a separation in a marriage?
8. If there is a separation in a marriage, what are the permitted options?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager