Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 7:12-24)
1. Did Paul teach that, if a person is married to an unbeliever, such is a reason to put him or her away?
2. Is the marriage between a Christian and a non-Christian an impure relationship?
3. Has a Christian erred if his or her unbelieving mate decides to leave him or her?
4. Is it possible for a Christian to convert his or her unbelieving spouse?
5. Did Paul teach all Christians, in every congregation, to remain in the state that they were in upon their conversions (i.e. circumcision, uncircumcision, slavery, etc.)?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager