Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 6:9-13)
1. Will the unrighteous inherit the kingdom of God?
2. While any sin will keep someone from Heaven (Romans 6:23, James 1:13-16, and James 2:10-12), what things did Paul list as acts of unrighteousness?
3. Had those in Corinth led sinless lives prior to obeying the Gospel?
4. Can an action be authorized by the Lord, but not expedient to do?
5. Does the Lord want us putting any spiritual significance on the eating of meats?
6. For what purpose do we have physical bodies?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager