Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 6:1-8)
1. Is it acceptable for brethren to sue one another in a court of law?
2. Who will the saints judge?
3. In matters of dispute that brethren must decide, should it be those who are chief amongst us in the judgment seats?
4. If there are not wise brethren amongst the saints that can judge fairly, is that a good thing?
5. Rather than going to law before unbelievers, what should brethren be willing to do?
6. Rather than using wisdom and avoiding the court systems, what were they doing?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager