Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 6:14-20)
1. What did God do for the Lord and will do for us?
2. What did God forbid in the context we are currently studying?
3. How does one become joined to a harlot?
4. What are you if you are joined unto the Lord?
5. What should we do with fornication? Whose body is sinned against when one commits fornication?
6. Whose temple are we (figuratively speaking)?
7. If youŐre a Christian, do you belong to yourself?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager