Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 5:1-13)
1. What was commonly reported about the church of Christ in Corinth?
2. What was the attitude of those in Corinth about the sin among them?
3. Though Paul was not physically with those in Corinth, what did he say needed to be done?
4. What can a little sin do?
5. Rather than being the leavened bread of sin, what kind of lump were the people in Corinth expected to be?
6. Is there a different rule for the company we keep if we are talking about brethren than if we are talking about people of the world?
7. Should our focus be on judging those within the body of Christ or those without?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager