Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 4:9-21)
1. Did Paul try to use his apostleship to exalt himself?
2. Did the Apostles live like kings (i.e. received honor, had material things in abundance, etc.)?
3. Was Paul trying to bring shame to those in Corinth whom were materially better off than the Apostles?
4. Did Paul look at himself only as a teacher to those in Corinth?
5. Did Paul want the Christians in Corinth to follow his example?
6. What was Timotheus (Timothy) going to come to Corinth and do?
7. What problem did Paul intend to come to Corinth to deal with?
8. Were those puffed up in Corinth wise to doubt the boldness of Paul to come and deal with them?
9. What different approaches did Paul consider when he was thinking of coming to Corinth?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager