Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 4:1-8)
1. What were Paul and Sosthenes stewards of?
2. What is required of a steward?
3. Did Paul concern himself with what people thought about him based upon human judgment?
4. Are there things about people that will not be revealed until Christ comes?
5. Should we take the authority of anyone over the Scriptures?
6. Is one person superior to another in the local church?
7. Carnally speaking, were the majority of the folks assembling in Corinth poor?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager