Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 3:9-23)
1. Can it be said that Christians are GodŐs building?
2. Though we may build up work for the Lord, who laid the foundation?
3. Can we expect our labor for Christ to be tested?
4. Whose temple are we?
5. What will happen to those who defile GodŐs temple?
6. What should one do with his or her worldly wisdom?
7. Is God impressed by the wise people of this world?
8. Ultimately, who does all things belong to?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager