Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 3:1-8)
1. Was Paul able to teach spiritual lessons to those assembling in Corinth?
2. Were those assembling in Corinth able to bear the ŇmeatÓ of the Gospel?
3. Why were those assembling in Corinth unable to learn spiritual lessons?
4. Were there people assembling in Corinth that wanted to be followers of men?
5. Did Paul and Apollos want to be exalted?
6. Did Paul take any credit for the results of the work he had done?
7. Are those who start the LordŐs work or those who maintain it anything special?
8. On what basis are we rewarded?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager