Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 2:9-16)
1. Without divine assistance, can man know what God has prepared for His children?
2. How did God reveal what He has in store for those that love Him?
3. What is similar between the spirit that is in man and the Spirit of God?
4. Is there a worldly spirit as well as a godly spirit?
5. Did the Holy Spirit have a role in the teachings of the Apostle Paul?
6. How does the carnal mind view the spiritual lessons from God?
7. Does a spiritually minded individual judge others?
8. Could it be said that we have the mind of Christ?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager