Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 2:1-8)
1. Did Paul fashion himself as some great public speaker?
2. What was Paul determined to know among those in Corinth?
3. Was Paul physically strong during the time he was in Corinth?
4. Was Paul the kind of preacher that wooed the people with big words and clever talking?
5. Is the goal of teaching to have people believe in the wisdom of men?
6. Who was the source of the wisdom that was used by Paul in preaching and teaching?
7. Had the rulers who put Jesus to death known the wisdom of God, what would they NOT have done?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager