Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 1:1-9)
1. By whose will was Paul chosen to be an Apostle?
2. Who is a saint?
3. Do epistles from Paul often use the greeting of peace from God?
4. Through whom is the grace of God given to men?
5. Were the Christians in Corinth lacking in any gift?
6. At the return of Christ, should Christians be without blame?
7. As Christians, are we in fellowship with Christ?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager