Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 1:19-31)
1. Can worldly wisdom prevail against God?
2. Though the world may view preaching as foolishness, what is the purpose of preaching?
3. Were the Jews and the Greeks content with just hearing the word of God?
4. What was the difference between the Jews and Greeks that heeded to the call of the Gospel opposed to those who did not?
5. How does the wisdom of men compare to that of God?
6. Does God value human strength and wisdom above the base things of the world?
7. Does God want us to be glory seekers?
8. In whom do we find wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption?
9. Who should we glory in?
© 2012 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager