Studies In The Book Of I Corinthians
(I Corinthians 16:1-11)
1. Were the instructions concerning the collection for the saints only given to the church in Corinth?
2. When is the collection to be taken?
3. Was Paul going to come to Corinth and take the funds collected and do whatever he wanted with those funds?
4. Did Paul expect hospitality if he came to the brethren in Corinth?
5. Was Paul able to teach in Ephesus without any difficulties?
6. Could we say that Paul and Timothy [Timotheus] were united in the faith?
7. What was Paul trying to make sure did not happen to Timothy?
© 2013 This material may not be used for sale or other means to have financial gain. Use this as a tool for your own studies if such is helpful! Preachers are welcome to this work, but please do not use my work so that you can be lazy and not do your own studies. Getting financially supported to do the LordŐs work while allowing others to do it for you is simply theft! – Brian A. Yeager